Significance and Benefits
It protects an individual from
- Business failure
- Loss of accumulated wealth
- Loss of immovable property
- People who are suffering from financial crunches
- All financial difficulties
Goddess Lakshmi enables all helps to the individuals who perform Lakshmi Pooja with unprecedented duty and ideals. Goddess Lakshmi is the divine force of riches, light, flourishing, insight, fortune and richness considered as the partner of Lord Vishnu and accomplishes cash related steadiness. This Pooja is performed to get the gifts of goddess Lakshmi.
This Pooja is performed by summoning Goddess Lakshmi took after by the droning Mantras and afterward the Pooja is executed according to shastras.
When To Perform Lakshmi Pooja?
- This pooja is specially is take part during festival time like Diwali other holy days and days like Fridays are turned to be perfect day for doing this pooja. Book Your Iyer or Pandit Online here @ dial4iyer.com